lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Monday, October 4, 2010

Lucky day for sex

It's a busy day for me, on a Sunday. Have a job to do on a Sunday morning, then attend a charity bowling after work. I was so tired after the bowling event, it ends 1pm. Though I'm super tired, but still grab my chance to have a lunch with my friends that I seldom meet. So exhausted after lunch, and feel so sleepy. Took my nap after reach home and so unluckily my phone rang after 15mins, have another job to settle. God... after I reach client's place, can't get the job done as we need more things to do it. A waste of my time. Then my phone rang again, this is a friend asking me to join him in a charity dinner. Mostly I will reject for event like this, but that day I say yes.
And here comes the best part of the day, I met this young lady sit just right beside me. She was hot! Well she is not perfect, she doesn't have a pretty face, she looks better than average, but not those model look girl. But she have great skin and body. It's smoking hot. I was so disappointed while sitting down as she looks like a couple with another guy sit next to her. The young lady is friendly and the dinner start to look good as I had a great conversation with her. When the dinner almost finished, she offers to send me home. God, come again? What about the guy beside him? He's only a friend. This is great. Never ever have a girl offers to send me home. And, I didn't let her down and let her fetch me. She did send me home, but not mine, hers instead. Of course, we have great sex. Her panties was long gone while on da way back, my hand were all over her bodies including her breast. This is kinda danger as she was really high and wet in her pussy, can't focus much on the road. Luckily it's near to her place. We have sex in her car on the front yard, it's damn nice. And I really enjoy hugging her to sleep. First thing in the morning, can't wait to make love to her again. We separate after brunch, and I know we will meet up again soon as she enjoy the sex a lot.