lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cute girl

Met a cute girl in the karaoke just now. I met her right in front of our karaoke room while I rushed out to get some food. I almost bump into her, actually I'm so angry with myself why don't I just bump into her directly, at least I have some chance to talk to her. I didn't do anything to this girl other than looking at her in the eye, the more I look the more she's cute. The cute girl is not in a sexy outfit, but OL look, wearing a dress in black and white stripe. I have the chance to approach her few times, but I didn't get to know her. I tried my luck to get her number and this is my lucky day. How did I do it, this cutie pie is just opposite of our room, I went out everytime I saw her go out to take some food. At last I have the chance to stand right beside her, she's taking her food and her hand is full. She almost drop her plate while filling it up, so I decide to give her a hand.
Just started a small chat and everything goes fine, but no phone no. given! I didn't give up and keep on asking for facebook account and msn, haha, never like these 2 things so much, got her email and have both the account. Well, it's not a bad start and I'm going to make something happen. After so much sex, time for some love and really making love not having sex only.