lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kelly Brooke Nude







Wow, when i first see this... I don't know who is this and never see her before. But I will think of her all the time, the breast is so firm and...yes the size, large, so large, can't get enough of her. Men are crazy about her, look at her, beauty of an angel, body of a devil. Her look is killing me. I'm not sure all the guys are crazy for her, but 99.9% of the men population will have a heart attack for making love with her. Can't imagine if a girl like this is seducing me, or even sit right in front of me, I'll just suffocate, I can't breath if such an angel is talking to me. This is the kind of sexy young lady that is to die for, I won't get enough of her for at least 20 years haha. Where playboy find her? I'm not sure how many people out there know this Kelly Brooke, and for me, I will want to look at her nude picture again and again. If I have a girl friend like Kelly Brooke, I will die very soon, as I won't stop making love to her again and again, non stop. And my body won't be able to take it for so much of sex, and so much of orgasm will make my sperm volume go down, and I'll need the extra protein. Haha, so much crap here.
I am so damn jealous of the guy who can be with her, damn it.