lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Monday, October 11, 2010

Anyone using foursquare

Just back from a trip, saw a friend of mine use this application, if not mistaken, it's foursquare. I guess this is one of the application that you use in those fancy phone like iphone, htc, blackberry. Haven't try it on my phone before, may try it sometime. Actually I think it's a danger and stupid application. This application work like this, you go to some places then you click on this four square, then it will post on your facebook to tell others where are you right now. And I think this is not a good thing as I need some privacy and don't want others to know where am I. But there is a nice feature in this thing. That day when my friend log in to this application, he can see others in the same restaurant using this application whom log in as well. And in this case there is a pretty girl sit just next to our table, he wait no more and add the girl in his list. The girl approve him later that day, and he gotta hook up with the girl. Ok, that is a cool feature, anyone using application like this to date girls? Ok, if my phone can't use software like this sure I will get myself a new phone so I can use this thing here to tackle some girls who like to use this application as well. Never expect that I will need a thing like to tackle girls, but it's nice. Now I know why those phone are selling like a piece of hot cake!