lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sexiest tennis outfits












Saw this sexiest tennis outfits in msn.com, msn should do this more, something like sexiest swim suit, sexiest basketball outfits, sexiest running outfits and so on. I haven't not follow up with tennis for a very long time, the last pretty tennis baby I know is Maria Sharapova. Of course she is one of the pretty baby listed here, I think she is sexy no matter what she wear, she is just stunning. Share some of the picture here. Caroline Wozniacki, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova are listed in the list as well. See Maria Sharapova in the blue dress? I like that so much and it looks sporty and lady at the same time. Daniela Hantuchova's blue dress is one of my favourite too, you can see her nipple as well, too bad the dress doesn't show us the cleverage, or else I will sit in front of the tv just to watch her boobs jump up and down. Maria Kirilenko look so cute in the picture, look at her face, and the dress look more innocent. I think these outfits are good for costume in role play, it's makes people so horny when thinking of having sex with these sport celebrities. I personally like it so much as most of you guys here know that I have something for long legs, and these dress or sport outfits just show the leg so much, I am dreaming of how to hug them in my sleep later on.