lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

cute butt

Went for a run yesterday at a park around my area to make myself fit and also prepare for the marathon coming this Sunday. Came here kinda often and never see so many cute butts in one day. Like the shorts they wear so much, it's short...and so short that I can see the butt is falling out from the shorts. So feel like wanna grab on it. It's damn sexy, and seldom see so many girls wearing it over here, new trend? I can already feel my little buddy penis is waking up, gosh, not here bro, I'm wearing a shorts too. Focus...not on the butt, on the road please. This is one of the reason I like to join marathon so much, you can see lots of sexy and firm butt. It will give you lots of motivation to run, as you have to run in the same pace just follow the butt. A lot of the girls really can run, sometimes they run so fast that I can't follow then I have to give up on this butt and follow on another butt. Haha, it's not that I like butt only, I like boobs as well. But I can't see it from behind, and I can't run to the front and turn back to look at the boobs to jump up and down. And most of the girls who really can run often have firm boobs not those big size that jumps up and down so much. Thanks girls you really make my run so much fun and interesting. Though I can see only but not touch, but it definitely make my penis erect.