lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Larissa Riquelme - The Paraguay Big Fan







Larissa Riquelme, do you know who is this sexy baby here? This girl is famous for her appearance in World Cup this year, whom promise to run naked in the field if Paraguay wins the World Cup. Don't be disappointed, Paraguay didn't win the cup but you may still see her sexy picture here and I think I saw her naked picture before some where on the internet, just search for it. She was also famous for putting her handphone between her breast and attract so many camera man to take picture for her. If not mistaken, that is Nokia. And I so feel like wanna be the handphone that is placed between her breast, I wonder the whether handphone will drop out from her boobs when she jumps up and down during the game, I didn't see her in my tv. So curious what the breast will look like if they are just in front of me. She is one of the biggest winner in World Cup as well as she gain such a big publicity and sure she will attract a lot of contract, I think Playboy already or may in the future have her naked pictures for you out there. By just looking at the picture I already feel like wanna squeeze and lick her breast. Those handphone, mobile phone manufacturer should look for her in advertising to prove that their handphone can stand for such a big pressure and won't crack. It's tough!