lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sex in the jungle

Went for a hiking trip in Asia. It's a rainforest, sure it is. It rains everyday while I was there. The place is very rural, you can only go there by plane from the nearest city, and only that particular city, or by boat, just a 5 or 6 hours ride if you are lucky enough. After going to the place by plane, need to take a 40 minutes boat ride. After the boat ride then another 10km walk to the camp.
There were about 20 people in the camp when I reach there, actually it's a hut that have 4 rooms, no door at all. No pretty ladies at all, at least not my taste. I follow the guide to the summit the second day in the camp, it took me 8 hours to finished it. While I was back in the camp, some new members showed up. This time, someone interesting shows up. A pretty lady from Holland. She is going to the summit tomorrow, and we discussed about the hike to summit. We discuss about a lot of other stuff and backpack trip. Nothing happened that night.
The next day morning, she didn't go for a hike because she don't feel well and stay in the camp. We have some chat and share our food. The camp was quite empty as most of the guys went for hiking and just a few of us here in the camp. I suggest that we go to bath in the river in front of the camp since it's hot in the afternoon. I don't remember how it happened but my hand started to get naughty and run over all her body, hugging and kisses came after that. She acted wild, guess she haven't enjoy sex for quite some time since she travels alone. Her moan made me so horny, I haven't have sex for a week as well because of this hiking trip, I can't stop myself and take off her undies, started to have sex with her just beside the river. I don't see anyone approach the river but who cares, nobody knows us. Though I have muscle ache around my body but still it doesn't matter at all, I don't feel a thing when I was having sex with her. Everything ended nicely and we decide to meet up in a city next week, expecting it. I want to have sex with this hottie again, she is damn wild.