lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Monday, October 25, 2010

Kim Kardashian

Do you guys know this Kim Kardashian? Well, I really don't know about this sexy bomb here. She is another girl that have a angel's face and devil's body. I haven't saw here in any places other than her nude picture in playboy, Kim Kardashian breast is so big, I can really die to just hold her breast. I knew her name just because she is very good with the press, there are far too many pretty faces in playboy, and I know her not in the playboy. I saw this sexy Kim Kardashian in the press. She have a sex tape with Ray J, but I really haven't see it before and I really hope to get one just to watch her scream and her sex move. Sure it is mind blowing. I wonder she have orgasm in the sex tape. I may go to search online for this sex tape, I don't normally do this but Kim Kardashian is just so sexy. I never watch her reality show, I think must be very boring compare to her sex tape. Or I rather see her nude picture in playboy. Heard that Kim Kardashian have a bad relationship with Paris Hilton, wonder there is any chances that they will take some nude picture together. Paris Hilton won't mind to show her boobs for free, you can find tons of her nude picture online, and no one is paying her anything. Perhaps she is just too rich and she don't mind to do some charity with her nude body.