lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Naked spectacle

Saw an online advertisement selling a spectacle that can see through the cloth and see the boobs, bra, underwear inside. They are selling USD 220 for spectacles like this, just wonder how many of you will buy a spec like this? I like to see sexy ladies, naked ladies and also when they strip, but to peep them using a spec? No, it's not going to happen. Watching sexy ladies doing whatever thing, it's fun, but peeping at them unwillingly? It's not excited nor it's sexy anymore. The sexy ladies comes with confidence and when they really want to show you voluntarily. For those who like to show their naked bodies in the beach, I don't mind as they are willing to show me their breast or even their vagina, then I'm willing to look at them. You may find a pretty lady easily, but to find a lady with fine body with pretty faces, it's damn hard. To find a pretty faces with perfect body still need the inner charisma to bring out the beauty of it. So peeping girls with those spectacles, it will never be my option. There is a reason that I like the office ladies so much, they spend time to make themselves look good in minimum time. From hair to breast to their toe, all these takes time, money and heart to do it. I appreciate all these hard work, and I enjoy taking them off one by one, if peeping them using this spec, no thanks!