lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sex Social Network

Remember the sex social network that I'm talking about yesterday? I have sent out about 10 messages, and it's happy to receive 4 replies, consider very fast and high reply rate as I have not put any picture in my profile. I'm not sure whether the girls on the other site look good or not, as some of them not showing any picture as well. I find those profile that is looking for sex partner, or they wrote something horny in the profile.
The first girl that I sent is a girl looking for customer, she provide 'special service', ha, sure u know it's a prostitute. There isn't any picture there so I just send a message asking for picture before I really go. I receive the reply this morning, god, she is god damn gorgeous. It's a foreigner, and fair skin. It makes me feel really horny and really want to go there now, it's only 20 minutes away from my home. It's the pimp who setup the profile, so he is the one who replied me as well, luckily I didn't flirt in the message at all. It will feel weird, really weird. These websites are so useful, even pimp use this to find their client. Good.
The other 3 replies that I received is not this kind of service, they are girls who look for sex. I bet they look 'not so good', but I don't expect high on it. What can I ask more, it's totally different feeling from fucking a prostitute. This type of sex with sex partner is really excited, she will looks like your girlfriend, then you do not need to worry much about the hygiene, sex disease.
Have to go to hunt for horny girls again, ciao.