lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sexy Girls in Grown Ups, Adam Sandler

Have you guys watch Grown Ups? Just watch it with my friends yesterday. My friend brought two of his girl friends with him, he wanted to introduce one of the girls to me. Yes, it's a tall girl. I'm not going detail with this girl here. My friend were late that night for the movie, I reach there earlier at the mall so that I can have some time to enjoy myself here. I went to Starbucks for a nice coffee and pick a really nice spot that can let me check on each and everyone who walks into the mall. There are tons of hot girls in this mall, I enjoyed myself a lot looking at the pretty or sexy or even classy girls. I was sitting there for an hour, I was amazed that I spend an hour without reading any magazine. Who needs a model in the magazine while you can have the live model show in front of you?
The whole night was perfect other than this stupid movie, Grown Ups, Adam Sandler. Should give a shot in the head for the director. What the hell is this? Compare to Adam Sandler's previous movie 'Click', Grown Ups sucks A LOT. The whole movie I can just remember the butt, the boobs of the girls. Salma Hayek is not the hot girl inside, there are 2 girls that I can't recognised which are damn hot. The hottest part is when the girl fixing the car, while she is in a short. And I really jealous of the 2 little guys whom can hug the sexy chics, damn, how come I don't have the chance to do that while I was young? Keep your money, don't go for a stupid movie like this, should stop support movie like this and make them provide better quality movie.