lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thailand Massage Girl

When I went to Thailand last time, it's a very nice trip for me, I'm totally relax. I like my coffee time in the morning. There is one coffee shop around the motel I stay, I like to go there every morning. I do nothing but just sit there and enjoy my coffee, they play some thai songs that I don't understand at all. I get to watch the cars pass by, the thai girls on scooter, in mini skirt. The thai girl wears very sexy, their uniform is tight and their skirt is short as mini skirt. They wear high heels too, not sports shoes or snickers. It's good to be student in Thailand. Coming back to my morning coffee time, the feel is really great. It's peaceful.
I like to go massage after that, I like to visit different massage centre everyday as I can choose to have different girls massage for me everyday. These massage centre provide special service as well, like blow job and hand job. Most of the massage centre I visit offer the full package include blow job, massage, have sex. One of the massage centre I visit have this pretty young lady sitting in front the counter, the girl is damn sweet, wear very sexy as well, we can communicate in english very well. I would like to fuck her so much but too bad that I was unable to attract her to do so. I think she just work here as reception but not sex, just too bad. I can imagine her in nude. Her smile is sexy enough, even with her cloths on.