lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Monday, August 9, 2010

Hotel Room Service - Pitbull

Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room,
you can bring your girlfriends and meet me at the hotel room.
We at the hotel, motel, holiday inn.

Sure you guys know about Pitbull's Hotel Room Service. Gosh, I like this song so much. Not only about the tune, it's such a good song to dance on the dance floor. Have you guys ever listen this song in a disco before? It's such a good song for you to flirt with the girl. And another song of them, I know you want me. I can still remember that I flirt with the girl beside me that day. The girl with a long hair wearing a sexy top, and mini skirt. I was so excited to see such a sexy pretty lady with a pair of long leg standing beside me. I like girls with long legs. We were dancing on the dance floor and this song suddenly came out, the whole club went crazy with the song. (with pose) I see the girl beside me and I look her in the eyes and sing this song as well. She look back at me and smile. I just got shock by her smile. I will keep the rest and you guys figure it out.

About this hotel room service, we should more song like this then only the girls will come along with us to the hotel room for sex. Not only that he mention in the song that he is going to undress the girl, he is also asking the girl to bring along other friend for having sex. This really never happen to me, 2 girls at 1 time? The song is kinda 'brave' and 'horny' compare to other songs, it is so direct that it is related to having sex. What is the girl's feeling with this sexy song? Are they going to be turn on by it? The chances is slim but I won't mind to have more song like this. I will put it as having sex but not love making as you won't have so much of love with someone you just met in the club, right? We need more sexy song like this, so come on and give us more.