lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Favourite sex position

When talk about sex, sex position is always the favourite topic. We are not going to talk about the Kamasutra sex position thing. I have discuss this with some of the girls that I have sex with, and you know what kind of sex position they like most? I believe that you guys have read lots of magazine or online website that teach you hell lots of position but not surprisingly girls like only some of them. They don't mind to play along with you for different type of sex position but few of the position they like are doggy style, missionary and women on top.
They like the doggy style because penis can touch their g spot easily and this can help them to have their orgasm easily. This sex position also help guys to penetrate deeper than any other positions. Missionary is the most traditional position, and most of the girls like this sex post just because it's the most comfortable sex position for them, they can focus on cumming. Girls on top, ya, sure you know why, girls can take control, and it's not only because they like to stay on top only, but they can control the speed, position, and whatever they like in this position.
For me, all these 3 sex position are my favourite as well, sometimes girls on top works very well for me when I'm so lazy and I like to see her boobs jumping up and down.