lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sexy office lady

What do you feel about office lady? I'm sure that you guys have seen lots of office lady around your work place or at the mall or restaurant. I worked in a small company and don't have the luck to see pretty office lady here. You guys have any luck to see the office lady in your own company? I'm really jealous of those guys who work in big companies with all these sexy office lady, and these office lady takes good care of themselves, they have nice hair, skin with good taste of dress, they are willing to take the time to make themselves look great. I really appreciate their effort to make the whole environment look great.
Wrote about office lady here not just because I have a thing for office lady, especially sexy office lady just because I went to uptown to have my lunch this afternoon and our eyes are so damn busy looking at all these pretty girls, they are not wearing mini skirt but still look sexy, nice curve, high heels, pantyhose, too many to mention. The place we went is about 15 minutes away from my office, this is our lunch time at uptown, a reward for ourselves after working so tired for the whole week. Actually we are still having the same this around my office, the food around my place is better, but the girls here is damn good. Enjoy looking at the girls and being looked as well, haha we are obviously taking off their cloths with our eyes, and some of them just don't like it. Since I don't have a girl friend right now, I can only satisfy my eyes with all these girls on the street, well it only makes me wanna stay single more. Who knows when I will have the luck to have one night stand with any of these office lady. Guess the next time I should go for happy hour instead of lunch, then I may have the chance to have sex with one of them.