lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sexy Japanese Lady

Fuck, fuck, fuck and FUCK. God damn it. Saw a pretty sexy lady just now, in a bar, on a rooftop of a hotel. And there are 2 of them. If there is such sexy ladies in front of me, why am I complaining here. These 2 girls are Japanese ladies, Young Japanese Ladies! They are not those type of kawaii girl that you see in the movie Tokyo Drift, they are those classy ladies, not in those mini skirt or tube top. They look like those type of model whom can be sexy but not cheap. One of them wear short skirt with a sweater, and the other wears a v neck purple dress. She have such a pretty breast, of course I can only see part of it! I am so damn jealous of the guy who came with them. I was so into the purple dress lady, she is so classy. I can already imagine I am taking her dress off in the hotel and making love to her. I just can't take my eyes off her. This is the kind of lady that I want to spend my life with. Imagine that we have to have sex with the same girl for the rest of our life, we must choose the best. How can I ever have the chance to have this kind of girl friend? I wonder what these sexy young ladies doing here, business? I really appreciate these kind of girls who really take good care of their look, they have taste, they make the environment great, they make the world more beautiful. And I wonder they will scream like the girls in Adult Video while making love. I'm falling in love again.