lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bali vacation sex experience

I was in Bali, Indonesia few months ago. I was there clubbing, the club I went is one of the largest and hottest club in town. The environment is great and the girls are totally waiting for you to ask them for sex. No kidding. As you know Bali is a place for holiday, everyone go there looking for fun, so you can imagine that they are looking for some pretty sexy experience as well. That day not only foreign travelers, the local from other place of Indonesia also there to celebrate their holiday as it's weekend. The club was damn full, I'm dancing with my friend, we order tons of beer, it's damn cheap and we bought it during happy hour. By the time we reached there the club is not that crowded so I just sit there to watch some girls doing pole dance in sexy dress. Only few of them are young and pretty, others are too old. I enjoy these sexy girls dance so much. After pole dance, there was something like dirty dance. There are few different kind of costume, there are office lady look, sailor, maid and I don't recall others. Imagine these girls dancing in front of you and taking off their dress one by by, it's sort of strip dance. Too bad they don't strip all, the underwear and bra still on, but it's sexy enough as their movement was big.
After the dance, the crowd started to show up, and I was lucky enough to pick up a local girl which is damn hot. Ya, those type of girls I like, long hair, long leg, pretty face, boobs...I should say it's fair not big. Nice experience as the culture is so different, I have a long chat with her after having sex. One thing is common, the sex. She enjoy a lot as she told me that the local guys here is not so willing to service and foreplay. I give her lots of kisses and licking all around her body, she have orgasm even long before I started to have sex with her.