lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another with hotties in the food court

I went to a food court that is full of hookers just now. It was famous because of all these hookers, the girls walk around. And these girls are not old guys, but these are pretty young like early 20s, yes there are some 30s as well. The whole environment is like a pub but with food stalls around. It's a bit dark so that the sexy girls look more sexy and you don't need to be shy to expose yourself in the public. About the sexy girls. There are lots of different types of character, we have found it quite funny though. Let me try to remember here, there are Sailor Moon, teacher, princess, little student, hookers(of course), slut and... No matter how they wear, one sure thing is they are so damn sexy, the boobs almost come out from the dress, I even wonder whether they have any underwear inside. I wasn't planning to have sex with any one of them as I just came here for my dinner with my friend. But I changed my mind when I saw this girl, (as you guys know that I have a thing with tall girl with pretty long leg) wow, she have nice figure, big boobs (real tits, confirmed! as I have run some Test, haha). The tiny little skirt she wear hardly cover her ass, god. She looks sharp too, like some model. I didn't make any move until she come near me and totally ignore my friend and just sit on my thigh. Since they don't charge for 'body checkup', I have my hands running through her body. I wasn't really turn on until she touch me. My penis just getting pump up. So feel like want to have sex with her on the table, I was too shy and I don't think the girl is willing to have sex in the public as well. I just brought her to the nearest hotel, it's just next to the food court and enjoy my night with this sexy little slut. I will say the price is reasonable that's why there have a big crowd in the food court. It's sex again, how am I going to spend my time without sex.