lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Friday, August 6, 2010

Phone sex or Cyber sex

Have you try phone sex and cyber sex before? Do people nowaday still do these things? Or Cam sex is the more popular thing now? I can see all the cam whore in those websites that people lost their cameras and leak out to the public. And you can see those in the website that those girls, wow and wow, fucking wow, so many of them look god damn hot and sexy. Some of them looks better than the celebrities, I'm so god damn jealous about their boy friend.
Come back to the phone sex, I suppose I have something like this 10 years ago. It's something that I want to share. The phone sex is actually started from cyber sex, we used to have mirc last time, still remember? It's name is more or less relay chat. Then I know a girl in a chat room, we have all these cyber sex chat that really makes me high. I was young and not so expose to sex material. The cyber sex is actually great, it's full of imagination, it's nothing like the current cam sex that can compare. As there are no camera back then, you can only imagine, I still remember that the girl told me that she bought this green bra and hope that I can look at it as well. We chat so often then 1 day I gave her my house phone, cell phone is not so common back then. So sudden that she called me 1 day without notify me and this really surprise me, actually is more like terrify me. If someone call me now and ask the same thing sure she will get it. But I was a coward and chicken out immediately, my parents just sit beside me watching the tv. I just asked her not to call and that's all. God damn it. I have the chance to convert this cyber sex or phone sex into real sex, and I think my whole sex life will change quite a lot. And now I'm so prepared for this but I don't have chances like this anymore. What the fuck.