lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Fun Night Out

I rolled over in the bed, hearing the front door slamming downstairs. It was 2am. There was loud talking and laughing. Chloe must have returned from her night out with her sister, Ella and her friend Kim. There was loud talking and giggling for a few more minutes until the door opened and slammed shut again, leaving the house in absolute silence. I heard soft footsteps coming up the stairs slowly.

"Are you awake?" Chloe whispered as she walked into our dark room.
"Yeah," I responded groggily, "did you have a fun night out?"
"It was great, we were really up to no good," Chloe said.

I switched the side light on, shielding my eyes from the sudden yellow glow. Chloe look dishevelled but still insanely hot in her short dress and high heels.

"Put your hand under my dress..." she said seductively, biting down on her bottom lip.
I reached out from under the duvet and ran my hand up her inner thigh as she parted her legs a little. She wasn't wearing any underwear and her shaven lips were absolutely drenched.

"I'll tell you all about it," Chloe said as she ripped the duvet off me.

I was already on my rock-hard erection pressing against the inside of my underwear. She pulled her skirt up to her waist and climbed onto me. She slipped her hands into the side of my underwear and jerked it down as my cock bounced out. Without hesitation she swept her dark hair behind her shoulder as she leaned down and wrapped her red lips around my bulging cock. I closed my eyes, feeling her warm mouth around tip of my erection before she lowered her head and tried to take in my entire length.

Chloe bobbed her head up and down, sucking me off vigorously. I grabbed a handful of her hair, trying to get more of myself into her mouth. I was close to exploding in her mouth when she stopped and lifted her head.

“We met some guys at the club. They bought us a few drinks and we ended up chatting a little. Shortly after that I went around the back of the club with Ella and Kim. One thing led to another and we all ended up having sex with the guys in the alley… no condom...” Chloe said.

She moved her hips closer to mine. I could feel my wet erection sliding between her swollen lips as she started grinding her body on me. She pulled her short dress over her head, allowing her breasts to bounce out. I reached up and wrapped my hands around her soft mounds. buy libidus maxidus stay hard longer erections

“A few minutes later we switched partners, again with no condom…” Chloe continued.

I could feel her puffy nipples hardening in my hands as I played with her breasts. My cock was throbbing at this point, aching to be inside her.

“Every time the guys climaxed inside of us, filling us with their hot semen…” she said.
I grabbed Chloe’s ass and pulled her closer. She lifted her hips and brought them down slowly around my pulsating cock. I could feel my shaft sliding into her tight, wetness. Chloe closed her eyes and gasped softly as I entered her slowly. Once I was inside, she opened her eyes and started riding me.

“When we switched to our last partners, we all allowed them to go up our asses… and cum inside us again…” she said.

Chloe started riding me harder, placing her hands on my chest as she moved her body back and forth. Her breasts started bouncing up and down as she increased her pace.
“On the car ride home I sat in front,” she panted, battling to speak.

“I didn’t want to sit in the back with Kim because I think she tried to kiss me while we were in the alley…” she continued.

“Wow,” I said.
It sounded like something that could only have happened if Kim were extremely drunk… Either that or Chloe totally misread the situation…

“I ended up sucking the cab driver off on our drive home. It was strange to see such a young, handsome driver. He didn’t last very long. Within a few seconds he filled my mouth. I swallowed…” Chloe said.

“Turn,” I said, pushing Chloe to the side.
She went onto her hands and feet, lowering her face into the pillow as she propped her ass into the air. I came up behind her and shoved forward, feeling my cock slipping into her drenched hole effortlessly. I started ramming her hard, digging my fingers into her thighs as I pounded her as hard as I could. Chloe had to hold onto the bed to steady herself.
“Harder!” she panted. boost libido labido libedo

She was enjoying it. A few seconds later I saw her body shaking uncontrollably. Chloe shouted out in ecstasy as she convulsed into and intense orgasm. She trembled and writhed in glee, her lips contracting hard around my cock with each orgasmic wave that washed over her.

I grunted loudly, feeling myself welling up. I pounded her relentlessly from behind as I erupted inside her, filling her with streams of hot cum. I continued ramming her for another few minutes, expelling every last drop inside of her.

Finally I pulled myself out of her and collapsed on the bed. I was panting heavily, unable to speak. Chloe rolled over me and stood up next to the bed. She struggled to stand at first, her legs feeling like jelly.

“Part your legs a little…” I said.
I watched as my semen ran down her leg. For some reason this really turned me on.
“I’m going to jump in the shower and I might need some help washing myself…” she said sexily, biting down on her one finger in a display of mock seductiveness, “do you want to help?”

She didn’t have to ask twice. I jumped out the bed and followed her to the shower, slapping her bare ass cheeks on the way…