lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Asian Girl

“You want some of this, don’t you?” she said seductively, running her hands over her big pair of E-cup tits.

She stood in front of me dressed in only a tight push-up bra and a tiny thong that barely covered her shaven Asian pussy lips. She moved her hands down between her legs, running her fingers over her moist panties, rubbing her swollen folds.

“I want you to put that big cock of yours right here,” she said, sensually running her fingers between her cleavage.

I could no longer hide my bulging erection as she pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. She gyrated her hips back and forth. I could feel my hard erect cock sliding against the front of her panties, feeling her wet lips through the thin material.

She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. I jumped off straight away as her massive pair bounced out. Her areolae were dark and perfectly round. She leaned forward, smoothing my face in her mounds. She moaned softly, moving her nipple towards my mouth. I wrapped my lips around her areolae, sucking hard as I felt her nipples growing harder inside my mouth.

She moved her body down and lowered her red lips over my cock, taking my entire shaft deep into her throat. She bobbed her head for a few seconds before pulled her mouth off my dripping erection. She smiled at me as she placed my cock between her big tits.

She used both hands and squeezed them together before she started moving them up and down. I closed my eyes, feeling her big, warm mounds jerking me off. She panted heavily, bouncing her boobs around my cock.

A few minutes later I felt myself welling up. A spasm tightened in my groin as an orgasm ripped through my lower body. I exploded a few seconds later, covering her face and tits in a stream of hot cum. She continued jerking me furiously while I expelled every last drop all over her beautiful chest. She collapsed next to me, covered in my semen.

Smiling.

Learn more about sex knowledge at 'Sex and You' blog to improve sexual life.