lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fifty Shades of Gray

Today it rained. Not a light little sprinkle it was an all out downpour. My ride had flaked and I was stuck at work. Calling up my best friend he said he would try to make it here in little then and hour so i decided to walk around the building it had about four floors the top being a corporate garden. That's had the best view so i headed up there. I could see the individual drops pound on the glass mercilessly. It was a rhythmic pace that went well with the sleepy weather. i kicked off my shoes curling up on the nearest chaise lounge. Yup a chaise lounge and began reading my book. Fifty shades of gray had been a required read at my book club so unfortunately I had to read it cover to cover. about fifty pathetic pages in I heard a thump. or was it a groan i can't be sure. Whatever it was it had my attention. i couldn't help but glance around but nothing was there. I kept reading until i heard the strange noise again. This time i was sure it was a moan or a groan. I tip toed around until i found the sounds source on the other edge of the garden. It was a boss Lynn and my ride! Laying on a plush rug against the little grass we had in the nude with their clothes tossed in every which direction. . My ride has a name it's Catherine but i call her Cat. right now she was pretty feisty.


She licked lynn's erect nipple roughly massaging the other one. I couldn't believe my eyes. So i crouched down in the tall plants and watched. Shit If i had to read fifty shades I might as well watch this. they carefully massaged each other's nude bodies. taking time to suckle and nibble in different areas. Lynn let out a moan of pleasure even i was surprised. Cat slide two fingers into Lynn and she began riding then greedily. Her teeth chattered and her body shivered each time cat hit her sweet spot. Lynn whispered something but i had no way of knowing this far away. All I knew was that Cat was now in between Lynn’s legs kissing her lips and toying at them with her tongue. I edged closer careful not to make any noise. She arched her back into Cat’s mouth as her legs shook and Cat possessively smacked Lynn’s plump rear closing her eyes as she savored the cum. Lynn cried out in pleasure as she hit her climax. I had to admit this was pretty picture worthy. Taking my phone out i silently snapped a few pictures. That was until my phone went out blasting What do you mean? by justin bieber. Their heads snapped up as i fell backwards and hauled ass to grab my shoes making a beeline for the elevators. My heart literally in my ears i jammed on the elevator button to close as it shut. Note to self: Never go to the garden when it rains.