lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Monday, October 19, 2015

A Night Away

With my work I get to travel a lot. When I started writing I would have never guessed that I would be working for some of the companies that I have ended up working  work for. Personally I love to travel, but it certainly is not as much fun when you do it on your own… unless you make it fun.

            I was scheduled to be in San Bernardino for Saturday nigh, where I haf a speaking engagement, funnily enough about sex. The people that hired me got me a very nice hotel because the drive back afterwards would have been brutal. Plus I really just wanted to relax and maybe spend an hour in the Jacuzzi in the evening.     
   
            I attended the dinner and I gave my speech which got quite a few laughs and a lots of applause at the end. The people that I was speaking to we're quite conducive anyway. That's what you get speaking to a group of people who make devices designed to use for masturbation. That's correct, I was speaking to a group of the vibrator designers. buy maxi2 boost libido

            When it was all over, I slipped away to the bar to have a drink. I wasn't the slightest bit tired though I was dreaming about the Jacuzzi. I was also pretty horny, as it happens when you're dealing with sex.

            “That was a fantastic speech” came a voice from beside me.”You really know your dildos. I'm Jake” he said and he held out his hand.

            “Well, I'm sure that you already know my name. After all you stalked me to the bar” I replied
            “You are right, as a matter of fact I do. But I just had to meet you, you are so… sensual” he said, sounding rather serious. better sex pill treat ed impotent

            “Does that work with other women” I asked, raising an eyebrow. The fact was, I was alone, he was cute and I was horny. But i don’t really fuck random guys, though something was telling me that I was going to tonight. I liked his smile, how it curled at the edges.

            “Ok”I said “I’ll be completely honest with you Jake… It’s Jake right?” He nodded. “I am here for only tonight, I’m horny, I wanna have a Jacuzzi, a fuck, you give me a massage and then let me sleep… can you do that?”

            “Well” he said and took a step backward “ you are demanding.But yes, I am at your service.”
            “Cool” I replied “I’m gonna go to my room and get a bikini on. Meet me t the Jacuzzi, ok?”
            He agreed and we set off in different directions. The Jacuzzi was public so I really not very private, so I expected little to happen there. As it was, we were alone, so jake had some time to play with my nipples before we went to my room. buy maxidus cure premature ejaculation

When we got there I stripped of and got on my hands and knees, ass raised into the air. I demanded that he eat me from behindhand then fuck me. As h entered me with what was a rather wide cock, I gripped little fistfuls of the bedsheets as my first orgasm shot through me. He fucked me for hours, and I let him shoot his cum all over my breasts, partly because guys love that and partly because so do I.

            His after sex massage was pretty average, but that didn’t matter anymore after he had fucked me stupid. He wanted my number, bur i\ told him to go so that I could sleep.