lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Prostitute in Starbucks

Just read the news stating that Prostitute is now hunting for men in Starbucks, their owner sure haven't think about that Starbucks a coffee place can be places for prostitute to find business. This is not an individual case as the one that locate in Starbucks is a pimp, not a prostitute. The pimp even examine the girls body in the toilet, imagine a place like Starbucks being evade by them, sure a lot of those unwanted customer stay around the area and there are no more environment there. I'm sure myself won't be interested to drink there even I do like to look at those girls. But I prefer those normal customers, they may not be as sexy as those prostitute but they are girls with taste. Sometimes it's an enjoyment to take a sip of coffee in Starbucks and look at girls that pass by, you can see these pretty ladies modeling the latest fashion.
For these prostitute, if I want to look for one, I do know where to look for them and sure Starbucks is not the place I prefer, am I too conservative? Isn't that a good thing to chit chat with these pretty ladies that you know you can make love with them with just some money and with some beer at a poor lighting place, you won't get to see their actual look and keep some good imagination in mind, right? Oh ya, this incident that prostitute invade Starbucks is in Taiwan.