lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Motivation to keep sexy

Keep sexy is important for you if you want to flirt, it's a very good for your confidence and very good for others visual enjoyment. If you meet someone new, your sexy look may give them a good impression even way before you start to make your move. I consider this the very first step of pick up a lady out there. Imagine that you saw a pretty attractive lady out there, you are all turn on and ready to take her to your bed, by the time she is naked, you are so crazy about her body. This can be the same when the girl sees you.

Share something when I went for a run this afternoon, out of a blue I went to a park nearby for jogging, normally I like to workout in the gym. Never realised that there are so many cute girls jog here, and the best thing is the cute little outfit they wore for exercise. Damn, some of them are so hot and sexy. This give me the motivation to run non stop, I have run more than what I usually do. I think those sexy outfit they wear must be distracting me from my pain in running. I can already visualise myself picking them up, guess I just give myself more excuse to workout and stay sexy.

Motivate yourself in exercise is not easy for some of you out there, and there are so many food seducing you. Give yourself targets and set the plan, stick to it then things will go better. Find some exercise that you like, when you do something that you like it tends to be easy for you to do it in long term. For me, I like to run, I don't run fast, I just follow my own pace, I enjoy running. Running makes me feel free, confident, I know I can run and that makes me feel good.