lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The sexy night at Bangkok

Cash is king. We heard this all the time. You don't need to be a millionaire to live like a king. Where can you be a king? Bangkok, Thailand. Why? Saw a video in youtube, wow. You can see about 30-50 sexy girls dancing in the club, the best thing, there is a pool in the club. The girls are dancing in the pool for you or even with you inside the pool. Check out the link in youtube here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUMlghrYPV8&feature=share&has_verified=1

This is a famous club in Thailand, they can arrange a sexy show just for you. It's more like an event company than a club as they can arrange so many sexy pretty girls in your club. Wait no more and you can become a king now. What is more excited than a full room of girls that you can fuck anytime? These fantasy makes me horny and excited, so feel like want to arrange a trip with my gang for this crazy life.

I'm not in college now, no way I can arrange a crazy party like those in college. Those party is crazy, I think it won't be over to say that those party is for sex. These parties are so much better than having sex directly as it's full of seduction. God, I wish I'm there now. Not sure how much I will need to spend for a crazy party night like this.