lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Friday, January 27, 2012

Dating an older woman

Have you date an older woman before? What is the feeling of it? I have a relationship with an older woman, but it's just one year difference. This is not something special, it's a normal case. I had a gathering with my friend yesterday, one of them is dating a lady who is 6 years older. This is started to get interesting. Well the best model we can get now is Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, it's 17 years different!

For me, if I'm the guy, I would be certainly glad to flirt with them or just some sex. For a lady like Demi Moore, she is pretty and sexy even at this age. I really don't mind to have fun and experience the sex with older lady. They should be more sophisticated and the sex is more fun, they know more about sex compare to those younger lady. I always fantasize to have sex with those hot and mature woman. I don't have this luck yet.

what do you expect the guy will do? Ashton is handsome and he may be strong in his career and financial, sure a lot of girls are willing to have sex with him even it's for free. I don't understand why Demi Moore is sad about it, she should expect something like this to happen when she started this relationship. If Demi just want a short relationship with this Ashton and enjoying some exciting sex, then it make sense. I just don't get it.