lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Monday, January 9, 2012

The power sex pill

Have you ever experience that you are too tired to have sex and no matter how hard you try or your partner stimulate you, but your penis is just not able to get hard? I have that kind of experience just last week. My girl friend was very hungry for sex and she try to seduce me and give me hand job and blow job as well, but I'm just too tired for it. I hope to get some sleep by the time she ask me for sex.

She kinda figure out that I'm not able to have sex with her and ask me to take this pill Activ-Homme. She told me it's from her friend that is for sexual enhance, a product that her friend is using and give her few to try it out. I just give it a try since I do not want to disappointed her. She took one herself as well, her girl friend is using this for sexual enhancement. We watch some drama together for about an hour then she starts to get horny again. We did some foreplay and get into business right away. Something surprise me is that this really enhance my penis, it may not be some super power pill but it does made my penis hard. I can get this hard when I'm in very good shape, but I'm in a very tired situation that night. The sex pill give me a very hard penis and to my surprise, my girl friend vagina is very tight that night. She is tight most of the time, but that day she was tighter and more responsive.

We enjoy our sex that night, and I think you guys may have this with you for 'emergency' use. Of course it's even better if you guys can take a rest and make love in the morning, a quickie. But you may encounter a case like mine, that our girl friend or wife is longing for a nice sex.