lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Monday, June 20, 2011

Morning sex

I always talk about having sex in the morning but I haven't do it for quite a while. I don't have a steady relationship for quite some time, most of the time I have sex with those girls I met in the club or bar. So normally I will make love with them immediately after met them that particular night, and we may date few more time but never have a long term steady relationship. I have a girlfriend lately, she is such a perfect candidate for long term relationship. Not only that she loves me a lot and loyal to me, she is wild in sex at the same time. So wild that I am so satisfy with her. We went to clubbing last Saturday, it's so nice to hug her and dance, and it's Pitbull Enrique Iglesias Tonight I'm fucking you. Ya, definitely I will have sex with her after clubbing. Accident always happen, I drank a lot and I'm kinda hangover. My penis just aren't able to erect hard, it's soft, I just stop and go to sleep directly.
The next morning, of course I didn't waste my time and make love to her the first thing I woke up that day. The sex is so good, and she can feel my hard erect penis so much, she told me that my penis is normally softer at night. It's normal as after work we will be kinda tired, the sex in Sunday Morning is so good, guys you should do it more often. I'm glad that I can make her come and have her orgasm twice. I know she enjoy sex a lot, and during weekday I some how know that she didn't have her orgasm, and I'm very happy that I'm able to give her twice that morning. We have our sex the second time that afternoon after came back from cinema, she have her orgasm again. God the feeling of satisfying her is damn good. I just hope to share with you guys that you may try morning sex more often as both you and your gf or wife are energize. Your penis will be very hard in the morning after resting the whole night. Other taking those sex pill, you need very good rest, the best remedies for sexual intercourse.