lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Is coffee a natural aphrodisiac?

I had OT until 2am in the morning this morning. I was damn tired during the drive to my girl friend's place. By the time I reached her place I just feel so exhausted and simply take a bath. I want to take my sleep after that but my girl friend just miss me a lot and kissing me non stop. She even gave me an oral sex after that, my penis just can't resist and woke up. Normally my penis will be soft at late night especially during week days after work. But that night my penis was very hard and I even manage to give her an orgasm. I think for quite some time, what did I took during the day that make my penis so hard? The only thing that I don't normally consume was coffee. Is coffee a natural aphrodisiac? If it is the natural aphrodisiac then I should consume more before sex, the only side effect, can't sleep well that night. Ya, I can't manage to sleep well as I was sensitive to coffee. The only natural aphrodisiac that I know is ginseng and tongkat ali, but never try them in raw. I knew some of the sex pill contain these natural aphrodisiac that can make your penis hard as rock, Maxman, Activ-Homme, Satibo and some of it like Extenze, not sure whether they have these natural aphrodisiac. I tried these sex pills before, they really can enhance sex performance and make your penis hard as rock. If I want to have sex in the morning, I will try coffee again, then I will know whether it's the coffee that make my penis hard. At night, I will just take those sex pill, I need some good sleep at night.