lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sexy baby of Transformers Megan Fox and Rosie Huntington

Have you guys watch the new movie of Transformers: Dark of the moon. The preview seems good and will go to watch it later on. It seems like Shia LaBeouf love to have Rosie Huntington in this New Transformers, he said it will be awkward to have Megan Fox here with him in this movie as he have some feelings for her. So you guys like the new girl Rosie Huntington in this Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon? For me I have no problem whether Megan Fox is here or not as I have no special interest for fake boobs, I like the real natural breast. Hope that our director Michael Bay can bring out the best of Rosie Huntington, show her sexy part and bring out the wild side of her in the movie and give us some sexy scene that we won’t forget. I remember that there is a sexy girl in Transformer 2 that is a Decepticons robot? Wow that sexy and lusty scene I believe that most of the guys remember that. The girl is mind blowing and I prefer her over Megan Fox, frankly speaking. Just search for her name online, her name is Isabel Lucas. She look so damn sexy to make love to, I believe you guys love her. Mr Michael Bay can make Isabel Lucas come back again? She just show up in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, I want this sexy baby Isabel come back again.