lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ejaculate problem

Lately met a girl from the club that I used to hang out. We went out after a few chat on the phone, I didn't have sex with her the first three date although she slept just beside me. It's like a pillow talk. After these dates, I started to make love to her, and she is such a lovely young lady. And the problem came, I was not able to ejaculate when I made love to her. This happened the first time, second and even third time. I wonder is it my problem? I don't have the problem to erect, it's not erectile dysfunction nor premature ejaculation. Just wonder I'm too tired to have sex. I have been under stress in work and this really affect my sleep, I didn't go straight back to my home for rest but enjoy my night life. I do need beer and girls to make my life more lively but then this affect my sex life as well. It's such a bad experience that I'm not able to ejaculate and give the girl an orgasm, my penis is soft on the half way. This is a wake up call for me, I should take care my health properly then only I can enjoy my sex life. Else it will be useless even there are 1 dozen of naked girls lying in front of me. I think erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation is not far from me, take care your penis else it won't be there when you need it.