lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How to be a sexy guy?

Yes, this is what I want to share today, it’s not about sex. But a healthy body and nice body shape is always good for sex right? I found out that my friends have the problem with their waist line, so hope to share with you guys the programme that I used last time. I slim down a bit in a month, but nice muscle and body shape. I manage to reach my target body shape in 3 months. So how I did it, just want to share with you guys.

First, I cut all my sugar in food and drinks. I like my coffee, so I just order a black coffee without sugar and cream. Second, I cut my carbohydrate like rice, pasta at night, have only protein and vegetables. You may take chicken, fish or any meal replacement that you can find in the market. Avoid red meat. So it’s not enough to cut these food and drink, you have to burn the calories. You have to design a programme that is suitable for yourself.

If you have a gym membership, it’s good for you. How to burn more fat in the gym? Go directly to the treadmill and run for 2 hours don’t help you much. My suggestion, go for a bicycle ride for 10-15 minutes to warm up. Then go to the weight lifting section for 30 minutes, build up some muscles and get rid of the sugar in your body. When we workout, our body will burn the sugar first, not fat, so head to the weight section to burn of some sugar then only go to treadmill will save you more energy to burn the fat directly when you are on the treadmill. And muscles can help you to burn the calories even when you are sleeping.

For my case, I don’t have a gym membership and lazy to get one. I’m staying in a condo, high rise condo with swimming pool. I use the staircase and climb up to 25th floor, 4-6 times, depend on my mood, haha. I use the lift when I go down as going down won’t burn my fat and hurt my knee as well. Then the next day I will go to swim. Do this alternatively according to your own plan. Please check your staircase whether it’s safe, guys. Something that you need to do before going for these cardio session, do some weight lifting, sit up, bumping, anything that can make you to build some muscles.

So guys, get your butt of the chair and start soon. Build up your body and make yourself sexy. These exercise is good for your performance in sex as well, train your persistence and strength. I had my reward, no kidding, the girl approach me herself.