lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fake boobs tits

Just finished a drinking session with some girl friends. I'm quite impress that they still look young and have keep all their properties at the right place. In the middle of conversation, we came across about plastic surgeries. As all of these plastic surgeries are so common among us. I have to give some compliment to those that do not fear of pain and 'arm' their bodies with silicone or plastic parts. A friend of mine have a very 'horror' experience, one day the couple just went to a late dinner and have some liquor during it. My friend just went to his girl friend's place to stay a night, of course they won't waste their time and have some sexy activities during the night. While they are having sex, my friend's hand just lightly knock on his girl friend's nose, and her nose have been push aside. Imagine this happen when you are kissing or just making love with her, this shocks him! Immediately his mood was killed and have some sort bad experience as he keeps on thinking about it every time he is having sex. Luckily he didn't suffer erectile dysfunction because of it.

Come back to the conversation with my girl friends, they asked my opinion about plastic surgery, the extend that I'm able to accept. I told them frankly I have make love with those girls who have fake boobs, and the feeling is just... ...bad. I have to admire god for the feeling of real breast, they are far more 'good feel' than the fake one. Luckily it's just a one night stand and I don't even like the look of fake tits, not to mention the feel. Too bad that I still don't know how to differentiate fake or real breast while with cloths on.