lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Monday, March 10, 2014

The next generation condom

Haven't share anything here for a very long time, and this is a very special article that really motivates me to share here. It mention that this may be the next generation condom, visit the link below then you will know what I'm talking about. An electric condom, well are you brave enough to test it yourself? For me, ok, guess I will have to pass this. I will never put this into my penis until it had been in the market for few years. After all these people test it and without any side effect or even accident.

I really don't mind to try something new but putting an electric wire on my penis is not the one that I want to try. It's in testing stage now, it may be in the market by next few year and if you are brave enough to try it. There is a video in the link, there is a youtube video where you can see how they test it, they use their tongue and penis to try the condom, I guess it is quite safe. I'm really impress with these people, they are so creative in every way just to make our life better, I never thought that electric can help me in sex life.

My first response is like wtf, who is willing to risk their penis just for a little pleasure. But I think there are a lot of people willing to risk it just to have the orgasm. SM already prove you that. Yet, it's still in r&d session, so be patient. Actually I'm interested to get a batch to sell it, let the customer try it and let them enjoy the electric condom then only I see whether it's safe for own use.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/27/electric-eel-condom_n_4868507.html