lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Friday, March 14, 2014

Not so happening Friday

Tonight, no clubbing, no beer, no pub. All I have is just coffee and some classic songs from the radio. I have to agree that I'm old and not able to enjoy my life so much like I used to. It's a sad thing that I have to admit this change of lifestyle, my mood is so damn bad, blue is what I think of right now. After all these years I'm still all alone sitting here at my couch, though I'm enjoying my coffee, but I'm alone. Perhaps I should feel lucky that I'm still alive, a lot better than those in the missing plane MH 370. It's a mystery, how come a plane can just disappear in the thin air just like this? Is it abducted by alien? This can be a very good story for X-file, can be a good movie story line. I'm sure Castle will like this a lot.

Yes, I'm a big drama fans as well. I just sit at home enjoying the drama at night. No popcorn, It's different with youngster, I have to work hard to keep myself fit, junk food is not what I can afford right now. I look a lot better than I used to be but how come I'm alone here, should I just go to clubbing like what I used to do? I'm tired of that kind of life and beer is just not my favourite drink at the moment, I prefer latte over it. What's wrong with my life, I'm thinking. This is not a good sign, I'm feeling depress that lately I met so many girls but I'm not able to tackle anyone of them.

If this happen so often then I don't think I'm able to be confidence to tackle girls again, I'm not so bold compare to my younger age. So should I keep this kind of spirit? I don't really know how to tackle girls to be in a relationship. I have no interesting thing to do or share with you today. I just sit here on my couch, enjoying my coffee and songs. Have a nice weekend yourself.