lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

11 Differenced between dating a boy and a man

I saw this article in facebook twice both from different network, I guess this blog is quite popular. When I first look at the picture, I can't stop myself thinking about the popular drama lately, Suits. The men and women in the drama look fabulous and interesting, the story, it's very nice for me, not sure what you feel about it. I checked IMDB just now this drama rating is 8.8, this is very high, if you compare 2 other very popular drama Desperate housewives (rating 7.2) 24 (rating 8.4). You guys know that I'm not gay but Gabriel Macht (Harvey Specter in the drama) the main actor is god damn handsome and look so man. Another guy who comes into my mind immediately is David Beckham. I think this is a big win for the team of Suits, they successfully create the character and make it so alive. I'm not a suit guy but this drama makes me feel wanna suit up

Buy Order Maxman

Come back to our topic here about dating a boy and a man. After I read through the blog, well this is the perspective from a woman and I appreciate it. If you are a guy who is still wondering what they think about us then this is a blog that you should go through. If you think this is another article from a bitch that don't appreciate guys' effort and criticize us only, then you should read through another article of her of difference between girl and woman. I think I'm a bit of sad and happy that I still posses some of my character as a boy. Some of us still refuse to grow up and maintain our lifestyle as a youngster, well this is our choice of life, no one can complain us about it as this is our life but given that it doesn't affect your family.

I agreed that when we grow up, we learn to love our self more, we want to improve ourselves in different aspect of life. And mature is nothing to do with age, it's maturity, life vision and stage of life. Is there any graceful lady out there for me? I like all the pros in a lady who have values, moral, confident and independent. At the same time I still like girls who are hot, is there combination of both?

Buy Order Satibo