lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

15 minutes of orgasm

15 minutes of orgasm? It's for her, Sure you think that you have to be a sex god or at least a giant penis to make her orgasm for 15 minutes. You don't need a giant penis to make her orgasm. It is quite amazing, don't you think so? I don't any girl can resist you if you are able to make her orgasm for 15 minutes, she will be damn to miss you. I haven't try this thing before, I will try it someday and I think that if I can do this, the girl will beg to have sex with me all the time. You know what, this technique doesn't even need your penis to give her the big orgasm. Well, again I can't assure that it works as I haven't try it before. Read the details here, http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/tips-moves/fifteen-minute-orgasm-four-hour-body-book

As to the author who wrote this, Timothy Ferris, I read one of his book, a New York Times Bestseller, The 4 hour workweek. Frankly speaking, I'm quite disappoint the it. Not much details in the book that can help, but there are some ideas inside to inspire you in work. Lets hope that this new book here, The 4 hour Body can really helps you to become a Super human. It's on the cover that said An uncommon guide to rapid fat loss, incredible sex and becoming super human. Well, that is a very good title, it does bring the curiosity to buy this book to become super human and have super sex. If you are interesting in fat loss and kill some fat, there is a very good site that may help you as well. bodyrock.tv, try it out.