lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sexy Russian girls spam mail

Russian girls do have their fame, they are pretty, they are tall, blonde, big boobs. Recently I receive a lot of spam mails claiming that they are lonely and they are looking for a companion. Other than this, I also received message from a pretty girl claim that they are looking for a soul mate. I received this message in a social networking site. I have to admit that the profile page look very convincing, and the girl do look pretty and sexy. I already wish to ask her out for a date and of course I hope to have sex with her after that. It will take a long time to build up the trust to go to the next step, it's not like pick up a girl at the bar.

After a few chats then the girl start to tell me that she wants to meet me, but she need some money to settle her problem before that. Then only I stop. I'm not sure that others will do the same, if not, she already get the money. There are too many scams online, we have to becareful all the time so that we wont's be cheated.

There is an article online also mentioning that social networking site like Facebook are encouraging teens to upload more sexy photo of their own. Well Facebook didn't do it on purpose, they only create a 'like' button. Teenagers who are too into their cyber life want to create attention online, so they upload their own sexy photo to get more 'like'. A lot of adults are doing this to get attention, how can teenagers avoid this? You have to be alert all the time if you are a parent.