lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Penis that is too big?

Penis that is too large. I have no idea what size should a penis be but a size that can make the women happy and won't suffer should be the main point right? Actually I do wonder whether is there a penis that is too large that will make a man run or even walk more difficult than other? These are very interesting topic for discussion, I asked this because I do not have such a big dick in my pants.

Big penis is not always an advantage, do you have any idea why? I do not understand until I read a post that a girl wrote, it's actually kinda funny. The girl mention that she is trying to give blow job to a guy and the first time she have problem putting the penis into her mouth. The penis is just too large. The girl call this penis an anaconda. The penis is very big that it make her vagina bleed, this is not because they have a rough sex but because of the size. This make her worry so much, ultimately she call her doctor and ask for his advise. Doctor suggest her to stop having sex for 2 weeks, but guess what's her reply? This is not an option. Haha, good answer. So she continue to have sex and the bleeding continue.

This is not the worst part of the big penis story. The guy ask for anal sex. lol. She is open for anal sex, but for anaconda that big? She is in deep pain and ask the guy to stop. Seems like large penis is not good for anal sex, this is the first time I felt relieve that my penis is in average size. I didn't have experience in anal sex but hope to experience it some day, I just think I'm not prepare for it. Come back to our story right here, the girl have some problem as well when they try oral sex. And she mentioned that her experience with big penis isn't the worst, her girlfriend have experience that a penis that is too large that she is in pain when only half of the penis is inside her. It's like going to buffet and not able to eat.

How to have sex with big penis comfortably? Lubes, lot of lubricants. No Anal sex and doggy style. That means you may use doggy style if you have a relatively small penis as this style will penetrate deeper. A classic missionary or sideway is good if you have a big penis or when you encounter one. Girl on top is also one of the best choice.