lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Romance in the train

            When I woke up on Friday, I really had no idea what they day would bring. To be honest I thought it was just going to be another day at the office, trudging back and forth to work on the dreaded Metro where no one would offer me a seat. I could not have been more wrong.

            As I had a shower that morning, I considered my refection in the mirror. At 27 I still looked pretty damn hot, what with my long auburn hair cascading over my shoulders, just reaching down to my big puffy nipples on my 34C breasts. I had smooth skin and a perfectly round ass that many guys had complimented me on as that fucked me from behind. I masturbated in the shower that morning because I was incredibly horny, and then just for good measure I wore a suspender belt and stockings under my skirt. I knew that one or two guys at the office would probably catch a glimpse of the top of my stockings where they met the suspender belt but that would only increase my sexual credibility. The breeze that was blowing up my skirt on the six block walk to the metro station from my house did nothing to alleviate my symptoms of horniness.


            When I got to train, I expected to find what I always found; that is all of the seats taken and that I would have to stand until Clark Street. But instead the most beautiful guy that I had ever seen stood up and offered me a seat without me even asking.

            “You are far too beautiful to stand, please take my seat” he offered. I blushed.
            “I bet you say that all the girls” I replied, doing my best to flash a little bit of my stocking top.
            “No, in all honesty just the ones that are stunning as you.”
            We rode In silence the whole way to Clark Street. He didn't say anything else me, but I did notice that he kept looking at me. When I got off of Clark, so did he. I could feel his eyes on me as we went up the stairs. As soon as we were outside he spoke to me.

            “You know we have a connection” he said” you can feel it between your legs.”
            “I'm sorry?” I replied, not sure if I had actually heard him right.

            “You heard me, and you know it's true.” He was smiling at me and was almost too beautiful to describe.

            “What you did in the shower this morning” he went on “that was to get ready for me.”
            He said it so matter-of-factly like it was real, I was suddenly a little scared.

            “I know place, just around the corner” he said, and I followed him without even thinking. Somehow this beautiful guy could see into my mind and knew what I had been up to in the shower that morning. He pulled me into a little alleyway that was completely Hidden from the road. I probably should've been afraid, I probably should not have gone with him, but there I was.

            “Let’s make you cum then” he said, as though it were the most normal thing in the world.

            He spun me around so that I was tottering slightly on my 3 inch heels. He gently pushed my back so that I was bent over and he pulled my panties down so that they were at my knees. Then he got behind me and began to tongue fuck my pussy and ass. Without thinking I reached back with either hand and spread myself apart so that he could have better access. He knew what he was doing and within minutes had me on the edge of an orgasm. I spread my legs apart and held onto the wall in front of me while I had what could only be described as an earth shattering climax. My legs trembled as I tried to pull my panties back up and regain the tiniest bit of dignity.

            I desperately wanted to suck his cock, to return the favor and to feel the warmth of his semen in the back of my throat but before I knew it he kissed my cheek and he was gone. No phone number, no thank you… nothing. It was about the weirdest start to any day that I had ever had. On my short walk to work from the alleyway I wondered if it had just been a fantasy that I had imagined but I really hoped that I would see him on the train on Monday.