lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

C'mon Let Me Ride

You heard this song before by Skylar Grey? It's a very sexy and juicy song, it's so damn hot when you listen to this song. Imagine when you heard this song during your work, your mood is ready for sex anytime. I think you can share this song with your partner and tell her some of the lyrics. For example, let me ride your bicycle is like having sex in the position she is on top. Tell her what you have in mind and how you imagine it, so when she heard this song, the picture will appear in her mind and it may turn her on. By the time she meet you at home, she is ready for sex anytime. Skylar Grey said this song is more on sarcastic, the entertainment industry's mtv is full of jewelry, car, money and some of the singer actually expose more of their body to get attention and more sales of their songs.

I have no idea about it but one thing for sure when she sings about sucking all the poison all I can imagine sucking penis. There is another song make you think of blow job as well, flo-rida's Whistle. Can you blow my whistle baby, I'm gonna show you how to do it and we start real slow. I think Skylar wanna talk about Flo-rida as well as he drove a Bentley in the mtv, right? Sometimes nice car, sexy lady in the video really help to get some attention, and I like pretty stuffs, of course pretty ladies as well, who don't? Am I too horny? I'm a horny guy, this I admit. How many of you guys admit that?

Just found out a very exciting article from Men Fitness, there are so many exciting suggestion, I wonder how many of us can do that even once in our life time. Like one of the suggestion, get a cougar to make love. I think most of the guy don't mind to have a sexual relationship with an experience lady, when I was in my 20s,  I always have fantasies with mature ladies. Ok, I admit, I have these fantasies even now. Share with you in my next post.