lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Friday, September 28, 2012

Someone like you


 Just broke up with my girl friend, it’s not something special but it hurts too. When every relationship ends I will have to do the same thing again that I did last time with this ex-girl friend. I wonder how long I need to recover from this break up, it’s pain as I get used to her so much and now I have to forget about it and try to act that I’m ok. I don’t really want to end this relationship but then I really have no idea to do with this relationship, it’s very tired. I don’t want to let her hurt me again and again, it’s better that I end it now, once and for all. Pain once and the wound won’t recover soon, it’s a long term pain and I’m not sure how long it will take. I always understand that it’s good to have one night stand, no commitment, no responsibility, you can get it whenever you need it. You don’t need to take care of the relationship and you don’t need to be hurt like this.

I felt so damn bad when I listen to Adele’s song, someone like you, the song touch me so much. Have you ever imagine or experience that your lover is getting marry and you don’t even have a partner or potential prospect. It does make you feel very bad, especially you love her so much. When Adele sing this song she can still feel the pain, how long ago when she broke up? The wound is still there and she still can feel the pain? I really can’t imagine if she walks in front of me with her new boyfriend, or know that she is going to marry soon. It’s going to be hurt and I really want her in my life.

Well it’s not that I will give up on love, but I really need some time to recover before I start another relationship. I wonder how long it will take, the last time I took a very short time to recover and to start a new relationship, it actually took me two years.