lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sexy Bar Refaeli

Ever heard of Bar Rafaeli? I never heard of her until she was on Sport Illustrated. She was on SI cover. Apparently Bar Rafaeli is a super model from Israel. She is so damn pretty and she have the devil figure, every single part of her body is perfect. She can see her sexy body in swim suit, just search online for this pretty sexy baby. I'm so damn jealous that Rafael Nadal can hug her during the photo shoot, he is such a lucky guy. There are a few of the photos that Bar Refaeli is naked, but with her hands on the sexy part. The tiny little pants that she wear is damn sexy as well, it's good to see girls in such a sexy outfit when they are exercising, this will give me a big motivation to jog more. I would like to see the breast and butts jumping in front of me.

Swimsuit is never an old way of catching your eye, you can see that CSI Miami use it very often. Is Miami having all kinds of pool party that have so many pretty sexy baby for you to tackle? Miami looks like heaven to me with all these pretty girls, I hope to see it myself one day. Talking about swimsuit, bikini girls is my favourite. Beach in Rio Brazil is so famous with all these bikini girls, their bikini is much smaller than the normal, they call it the micro bikini. I want to go there one day for these sexy babies.