lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lucky me

I have always been saying that I'm lucky to have a girlfriend whom know how to make sex interesting. She knows clearly what she wants and guide me to it. I think most of the ladies now is not shy to ask for more in sex, it's a good thing that a couple is able to sit down and talk about it. I always think that communication is very important in a sexual relationship, and it will affect your relationship in a way. I read articles that mention that a couple that have a satisfied sexual relationship can last longer and tend to be more strong in relationship.

If you do not know about what your girl friend or boy friend want, you may ask them about it. Not only that you should know about your partner's need but yourself as well. Are you kidding me that I do not know about my sexual needs? Yes, it's true and nothing funny about it, because some of the people out there really don't know how to pleasure themselves, especially girls, they don't even know the feeling of orgasm. Studies shows that only one third of the women out there haven't have their orgasm before even they have a bunch of children. So girls, don't be shy, it's not something bad that you want to be satisfied in sex.

When you are alone with yourself, try to pleasure yourself with your own hands or dildo, play with yourself and find out how can you orgasm. Yes, I'm asking you to try to masturbate, it's not a bad thing if you can find out how to be satisfied in sex. If you don't even know about it, how can you tell your partner what you want. Not every men a sex machine that is able to satisfy you. Studies also shows that women tend to orgasm more by using hand and mouth, they enjoy it more than the penetration itself. So it's not a bad thing to play with yourself and help your partner to learn more about you as well.