lust erotic diary story

lust erotic diary story

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Reading hot sex tips online

It may sound strange for a guy to read sex tips in Cosmopolitan, but it does give me a lot of sex tips that I never think of. And also it gives me some of the thought of female partners, so I can know what they are thinking and kinda connect to what they think about sex. For instance, my girlfriend said she felt so damn hot when I play with her clitoris and her ex never do that to her. Of course I have to be humble at the same time so that I can keep on learn more about them, and at the same time she may tell me this just because she want to makes me feel good. From the sex tips online, some even said that the manual stimulate with clitoris feel better than sex itself, you can see how important it is the foreplay for girls.
I came across another article this time in Cosmopolitan, actually it's a whole subject rather than just a single article, it's about sex challenge. The one that I read just now is about to use a toy in sex, guys always felt threaten with sex toys as the toy is always available and they can work 24/7 as long as you have the battery. I don't like to use dildo on her as well, frankly speaking who like to use that fake penis instead of our own. I would like to enjoy sex with her as well. They use a cock ring as a sex chanllege, it's a funny article that you should take a look. It mention that how her boy friend stress out using the cock ring and also worry about his own performance while using it. They failed the first time, her boy friend's is not able rock hard, as we have mention before stress can kill your mood and not able to perform well.
The second time she caught him unprepared, licking him all over his body before gave him an oral sex. She gave him the cock ring while he is hard as rock and this time they made it but the author don't like the feel of the vibrator so they stop using it. The main point here is they tried it, at least try it out before you think it's not suitable. Your girlfriend may like it, but she still need you as a whole package instead of the vibrator, nothing is good as your kiss right? (you must think that I want to say your penis huh) I will read the whole sex challenge thing, and let me start with this cock ring first.